- Teacher Empowerment
- Leverage teacher experience and education by allowing them to choose path to district goals.
- Encourage, Value and Act on direct teacher feedback. Teachers transfer knowledge to students. They matter most!
- Rollout teacher resources when they need it with classroom expense accounts.
- Close the technology gap between campuses.
- $10K Teacher Stipends for teachers in “hard to find positions”
- Classroom Standards
- Dedicated disciplinary person for each campus
- Define, maintain, and stay within respectful boundaries
- If we cannot maintain a positive learning environment, no one is learning
- Traditional Curriculum
- Eliminate unnecessary distractions in learning
- Stick to the basics, anything else is the parent’s responsibility
- Achievement Levels
- Scores must improve, no excuses
- Widen the gap upwards from state test scores 20% by 2030
Accountability and Transparency
- Promote greater Board Governance in the District
- Bond Elections with District Boundaries
- No more support of taxpayer funded lobbying or advocacy groups
Greater Community Involvement
- Board Elections in November
- Partner with nonprofit groups for tutoring and reading programs
- Sponsor District Leadership Coalition
- Facilitate quarterly non partisan Board involvement in the community for the sole purpose of discussion amongst parents, teachers, clergy, and local small businesses.